Ashoka Viniyoga Limited was incorporated on 14th June, 1949 with the name of Asoka Agencies Limited, under The Indian Companies Act, 1913.
Presently, the Registered Office of the Company is situated at New Delhi.
The Company changed its name to Ashoka Agencies Limited vide revised Certificate of Incorporation dated 16th May, 1951 issued by Registrar of Companies.
The Company further vide a revised Certificate of Incorporation dated 28th November, 1956 issued by Registrar of Companies changed its name to Ashoka Viniyoga Limited.
The Company has an agreement in force with Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited for distribution of its Publications in Delhi/NCR.